Question about submarines.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I should point out that the naval bomber needs to be on patrol. It won't detect subs while sitting on the shore or the deck of the aircraft carrier.

I will add spies to the list. A good reveal with spies shows all the subs :)
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

I should point out that the naval bomber needs to be on patrol. It won't detect subs while sitting on the shore or the deck of the aircraft carrier.

I will add spies to the list. A good reveal with spies shows all the subs :)
      Why am I never able to land Naval Bomber or any type of bomber on my fully researched aircraft carriers? Only ever lets me land my interceptors on there and nothing else.I forget the exact wording it says but something along the lines of cant land that type of craft on the ship.

What am I doing wrong?
    • Diablo Mayor wrote:

Why am I never able to land Naval Bomber or any type of bomber on my fully researched aircraft carriers? Only ever lets me land my interceptors on there and nothing else.I forget the exact wording it says but something along the lines of cant land that type of craft on the ship.
      What am I doing wrong?
      You can station interceptors and naval bombers from level 1 and tactical bombers from level 4 on all aircraft carriers.
      Of course, there must be free space on the carrier.
      An aircraft stationed on a carrier occupies a space there until it has landed somewhere else (or was destroyed).
      Different carrier levels have different capacities, so check the capacity in the unit info and if there is enough space ..
      And of course, planes can only fly to the carriers, so it has to be in range.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Diablo Mayor wrote:

Naval Bomber or any type of bomber on my fully researched aircraft carriers?
      It also depends on the researched level of the aircraft sometimes. You need to check if the planes are listed as "carrier based aircraft" in their description in the research menu.

Naval bombers are always able to land on any carrier with open spaces.

Tactical bombers need to be researched to level 4 or higher in order to be carrier capable.

Strategic bombers will never be carrier based
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<