Better attacklog

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Better attacklog

I would like to se a better attacklog, not the one in the newspaper but an own section, where you can see something like:

Province - attacking troops - defending troops - winner
      Stockholm - 3 LT - 5 inf - 4 anti-tank - Attacker

Or something like that.

It is so often you just loose troops without knowing why, or where, mostly aircrafts and ships.
    • Then it would be offering too much info. If it shows the entire army. That would basically be offering everyone free intel, and since the winner isn't destroyed yet, everyone will have a basic idea of the player's stacking. I do agree that sometimes you don't know, but I don't want to give so much info. It ruins the idea of intel. Maybe a simpler, less intel way, like "1st commando battalion was destroyed by 27th medium tank brigade with an artillery barrage". Then, you would know your troop has been destroyed by that specific kind of troop. Or, "3rd Battleship flotilla was destroyed by a nuclear explosion". Since you should know who made that (either you or your opponent), it can clear things up on why troops disappeared.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)