Can You Kick Active Players That Broke a Rule?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can You Kick Active Players That Broke a Rule?

Let's say I created an RP game, and it doesn't allow gold. Days later, I realize one of the players have used a substantial amount of gold, but he's active. I as the game admin (of what I know so far) can only kick inactive players. How can I kick the player to enforce my rules?

P.S: I never created an RP game, just wondering how creators of RP games enforce their rules.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Little Racoon wrote:

Let's say I created an RP game, and it doesn't allow gold. Days later, I realize one of the players have used a substantial amount of gold, but he's active. I as the game admin (of what I know so far) can only kick inactive players. How can I kick the player to enforce my rules?

P.S: I never created an RP game, just wondering how creators of RP games enforce their rules.
      No, you can't kick active players, as to rules the only ones that will get you removed from a game is violations of the Terms of Service. We don't enforce player created rules if someone does something that is prohibited in game your only recourse is to report them and a Game Operator will investigate.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • Ok, then. Thanks for the info! I hope some other players who are creating RP games can see this.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)