The Weird, The Wacky, The Ridiculous

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Weird, The Wacky, The Ridiculous

So this is a thread dedicated to weird things you've seen in CoW, whether weird intel, stupid tactical moves, whatever thing you simply CANNOT believe it can happen. Well here's mine (maybe some of you have encountered it before):

I captured enemy cities, and on my espionage report, this is what it showed:
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • I believe that means that someone had spies placed in those provinces, but did not have enough money to pay them, so they defected and joined you.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Ooh, that's rare. You usually run out of resources, not money.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)