About AI

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I've never played against elite AI, so I wonder how different are they from normal AI? Are they more offensive-based? Just stronger in research and armies?

Also, what are the patterns you see in AI that you would like to share? For mine, it's an obvious one: When you bombard 2 or more AI with artillery, there will be a reaction force and will usually leave just one unit behind to defend. How to counter: simple, since AI usually just use interceptors, putting AA on your arti and separate it from your main group, using the main group as a shield against the AI reaction force.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • If I remember correctly, I never said I was an expert, and I don't think I am. Please provide a quote to prove me wrong.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • I just joined a game with elite AI and let me tell you, don't treat them with a grain of salt. If you leave your game for a day, they can inflict some damage. They do much more attacks against you. They also use better units. You don't have to worry about them if you are good with dealing with regular people. It also depends on the map. Tell me if I missed something.
    • BeerBelly wrote:

Thought you said you was an "expert" in another post? At level 42, you are not. If you have to ask about elite AI, you are only average at best. Grow up.
      Let's keep this polite and civil please.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<