Game Creation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sherh wrote:

Persia:
      -Focus on making sure your border with Turkey and USSR are secured (Forts, tons of units, etc)
      -Attack easy places like Iraq and Afghanistan and other AI states
      -Once you are confident in your ability, attack British India first, then Turkey when you are done with that
      -Maybe launch a large attack on USSR if it's still alive, if not Germany (They don't pay as much attention to their borders with you. Most of the time)
      -If your done that, I think you can probably win or take a high place on the leader-board in the end.
      Just a few words to that: Persia is a tricky country. Situated far from real powers and have plenty of oil! This situation can be use smartly! Bigger countries will not destroy you, till you supply oil to them! Try to find allies! Turkey a good one!

Do not invade Iraq or British India, because they have high population with high grain consumption avoid it, if you can! Nice target is Saudi Arabia!

Wait till everybody is died in Europe!
      Wait till Japan kill all those Asian countries and struggaling from grain shortage and loose moral...
      Wait till players in america get bored and go inactive.

and finally win the game... easy.... I already made it with Persia! lol
    • Currently, I'm in an interesting alliance in my other account. I allied with turkey cos neighbor and he's quite a good one actually and with germany for protection. Germany is a bad player but I can use him as a shield against other players. Me and turkey invaded USSR since he focused too many troops in kazakhstan and caucasus and now I have created a line from the black sea to the baltic sea. I'm not active for a lot in that game, but so are many others, so I have confidence that I can win (Romania has pretty good resources). I would suggest Romania/turkey since they have pretty good resource production and isn't too far behind the major powers. Ally with the major powers, at least for a while, and you can win.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Germany is a very difficult nation to play. Romania will probably take czechia, italy will take switzerland or austria, britain will take belgium or the netherlands, and sweden will take denmark. This means you border 7 countries. Allthogh I'm about to win a game with germany. Here's a strategy for tryharders (such as me)
      *form a coalation and allie with some country in america, some in the eastern part of europe and some in africa
      * make a defenseline to poland
      *take denmark (dont take the islands of denmark, just the danish mainland.
      * take belgium
      *invade the french or the polish (i chose the french, but I think poland is a good shot to, just remember that you dont really need belgium then.)
      * If you invaded france: take help from you'r allie in america and take out the brits
      *If you invaded poland: take the baltics (if commie russia does'nt have it already) and try to take out communist russia with help from you'r eastern allie.
      *Now you will probably win this game
      TIP: try to dont lose your prestige, the prestige is very important when playing as germany
      PS: this strategy works on europe clash of nations
      HOPE I COULD HELP YOU!
    • I think since Germany could be attacked from every side, this is what I suggest for coalition alliances (long-term)(clash of nations by the way):

+UK and Italy - UK assists in attacking France, and Italy acts as support and at least one less front to think about
      +Sweden and Eastern country (preferably ones close to Germany) - Sweden can help consolidating baltic and help in France/Italy. The ally close to germany acts as buffer zone when you attack.
      +Spain and Italy - Italy's reason was said, Spain for helping in attacking France and UK so you only need to focus east and north
      +Russian empire and Spain - this may seem not logical since Russian empire is far away, but works since Russian empire has stable production and Spain could help you consolidate west europe. Russian empire can also help you take sweden so that leaves only the south

Germany is a very hard country in CoN, but hope these coalition combos work. Most importantly: CHOOSE GOOD PLAYERS. Geography is important, but having good allies are even more important.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)