News Annhilation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• News Annhilation

Good Morning Fellow Generals,
      Just wanted to share a strategy that I implemented in one of my games. Using the News feature and writing articles. Deformation upon another country by using propaganda and compromising news stories. I was playing as Algeria and my news was aimed towards Sweden and within 3 days of scrutinizing editorials and criticisms against his country he was forced to concede against the coalition and was attacked by multiple out of coalition countries. He was a good sport even though it was quite cheap that my news brought down his empire. Anyway what I'm trying to say is take advantage of that "Write Article" button, use it to your advantage and it could just be another way to bring down a country without even laying troops on their soil. Good Luck Generals happy hunting.

:)
    • VIRVCOBRV wrote:

Personally if you clog up the newsfeed with your annoying articles you’re guaranteed to be my prime target instead of whomever you’re slandering.
      Good point, you may just put a target on your back rather than helping yourself to win.

But as for anon trolls... If I ever find one....
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."