What The Heck is Wrong With Missles?!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What The Heck is Wrong With Missles?!

I wanted to move a level 3 missile to a different airport. Instead the game just launched it at a neighboring AI. Now I am at war with a nation I dont want to be at war with. Why the #$&%* did this happen??? :wallbash

Edit: changed diplomacy with them to peace, they are still at war, but I am hoping they will change to peace.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nuclear8urrito ().

• Were you trying to grab and drag the rocket to the new airbase? Any chance your finger slipped?
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • I used the "MOVE" button. I pressed the move button and clicked on the airbase that I wanted the rocket to move to. It then started flying towards that AI's nation. It gave me no prompt & didn't even give me the warning of saying, "You are about to launch a rocket, you cannot recall it after it has been launched." Or whatever it says, it didn't pop up.
    • I am guessing that your computer chose that moment to ponder its reason of existence by spinning up the hard drive, rearranging the layout of files in RAM, checking to see if it was still connected to your printer, and otherwise clearing its throat before realizing that you were in the middle of something importan. The delay coordinating the screen movement likely caused the click to select the wrong target. Then you probably clicked again as the first click appeared to do nothing. Once your computer returned from vacation it processed both your clicks. The first to select the target and the second to accept the confirmation.

I have learned to remove my hands from keyboard and mouse when my computer starts to wheeze and groan before I start an international incident. :D
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<