HORRABLE quitters,coiners

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HORRABLE quitters,coiners

WELL another great game reduce to over coining. lost over 30 percent of players , it a shame the 100 player games cant be filled with real players , it a shame that after 2 days half a game goes inactive by the 3rd day the other half cause the coiners, it a shame that you made a great game and turned into a boring , waste of time and flooding the game with gold offers , it a shame , i quess there kids need a new car , what a waste of time , good job Call of war you have match EVONYm and showen how to kill a game,just be greedy . the game sucks now. shame was fun once now just a waste of time good day and good bye , , please delete my account this gane sucks . shame i been playing for ten yrs now cant stand to watch someone be so proud of wasteing money for nothing in return , last comment speed it up you might keep players , nah what was i thinking :wallbash
    • Yeah .. -- and it's a shame as well that some are not brave enough to publish their complaints under their proper ingame-name but use a pseudonym instead. :whistling:

kasiakate wrote:

please delete my account ..
      Step 1:Step 2:

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D