Japan in Historical Mode 25players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• There is a similar thread about Japan in 100p. There are some info that can be applicable:

In Depth opening strategy guide for Japan on the 100-player map?
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Yes, but I think there are only a few differences:

- Go for diversity in navy (remember to build up ur oil production first)
      - Try to be in good relationship with china first so you can focus attack russia
      - Would suggest if uk or france or us inactive take their asian colonies and the switch back to peace
      - Don't team up with good countries first. Find out who's actually the good players, cos good and bad makes HUGE difference.
      - Attack manchukuo for resources, then attack russia. This may sound contradictory, but if Germany already conquered poland, ally with him and attack russia together
      - slowly make your way to us mainland
      - most important: REMEMBER TO GUARD YOUR COAST
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • abdoer wrote:

this will make me think twice before being the soviet union and will make me ally usa and germany
      Actually, this is a good counter to japan. Germany protects your west front while US offers support navally against japan. Try to be in good relationship with turkey and romania (me as romania in a game this is important advice) and u can focus on asia only. once u take over asia, keep alliance with US and attack south. after south, west. then u could gain eurasia. however, easier said than done. u first need some diplomatic and military competence. im good at former but not so good at latter.