Team mate wanted

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HMEC is willing to help. I am Little Racoon, officer of HMEC. We come from a variety of timezones, and we use discord. We don't care if you're good at english or not, just being able to make sense is fine. Apply for our alliance! We certainly need a few more players.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Little Racoon wrote:

HMEC is willing to help. I am Little Racoon, officer of HMEC. We come from a variety of timezones, and we use discord. We don't care if you're good at english or not, just being able to make sense is fine. Apply for our alliance! We certainly need a few more players.
      nice to meet you racoon. Sadly im in a alliance, plus i dont have discord.
    • Oh, that's sad. Perhaps we can be in a game together sometime?
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Let's see. If your stats are good, I can simply notify my alliance that there is a new member. If not, I will still consider it, but it'll need the alliance's permission.

Actually, there is insufficient data. I will ask my alliance and will reply soon.

• @Little Racoon

Could not help but notice your aliance criteria of having a pvp rating over 1.5 and a minimum of 15 maps or more than 30% won in total.

Did you know that not a single player in your alliance meets both of these criteria? At least not in the more than 15 maps won variant.

In fact, most hardly played more than 15 maps in total. So I wonder why you guys chose these criteria? Seems like an awful lot of your alliance at least had a previous account. Not to mention the question if they currently still use more than one... Im wondering since an obvious noob fase seems to be missing from a lot of players accounts.

Purely a guess based on the maps your members played though. I do not mean to offend anyone. All I am saying might aswel be very unjustified, it just seems weird to me.

Hope you guys consider whether or not your criteria encourage multi account use or not. Thats all.

Kind regards,

Edepedable

The post was edited 2 times, last by Edepedable ().

• LOL!
      Edepedable, imagine that as far as i know HMEC guys had no previous accout and only one member has more than one account! You can check which map we used to play, not the 22p map for greens. And many games were stopped, just because of false set up.

We have selected these criteria to collect only really good players to let us able create really challanging games even internal ones. High K/D ratio is a good sign, that the player is aware of game mechanism and nr of won games show, that he has a stratsgic thinking, knowledge of diplomacy and long term attention.

Although we may hire players, which not met all those criteria, but that player should explaine us, why he will fit to our alliance. And of course some of us has decreased some ratios, because of gold players and/or unfinished games.

Anyway we are doing quite well, unfortunatelly i have some busy times, so the alliance progress is not as fast as expected, but quite OK. And of course if you would like to be a member of a good alliance, pls do not hestate, but contact us!