Respect to Deceased Soldiers + Civilians from World Wars

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I actually wanted to put China, Serbia and Austria Hungary in there, but then, there will be too many options. I kinda regret putting Japan in WWI in there, since they basically just took German Chinese colonies while little Serbia was going thru hell.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Is it just me or is this thread to be a bit in bad taste? Why would you want to link respect to amounts of deceased people in a war on a forum of a strategy game that has a lot of war elements in it?

How people that play a strategy game, or any people for that matter, feel about amounts of respect in relation to lost lives is first of all not intererresting. Second of all it does not help your cause of respecting all the lost lives in any way that is obvious.

Sorry to say this, I'm sure you had the best intentions, but this is not really the way to pay respect.
    • Gotta agree with Edepedable. This is not a subject to have a ranking about.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.