taking of territories,

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• taking of territories,

I do my best to proceed on the attack, and every time I build up my bases and take the necessary resources you the computer take my provinces. I had taken 3/4 of africa, and now I might have a 1/3 of my conquest. The resources are so hard to get, to keep my moral up, , they keep taking my resource provinces. This time at least my coalition were the ones that got my gained provinces, I should be on top of points, but the computer takes me out of the top. The makers of this game out to allow us to build things like dericks, mines farm buildings, also repair shops, for our damaged units,this would make the game more interesting, but instead they just want us to spend money for the resources, the game is getting boring and unfair to agressive players, get with it designers of the game
    • Since you didn't say, I'm assuming that your provinces are rebelling. To keep your provinces from rebelling you need to keep your province morale at 30 or higher. If your provinces are at 30, you need to be sure morale isn't falling.
      You need to look at the province's morale factors to see what is causing the morale to be falling.
      If you have a food shortage, you will have provinces rebelling all over. A food shortage morale factor varies by province.
      If you have a resource shortage, it will also affect all your provinces.
      If a province has a morale under 30, you can station troops there till the morale rises.
      If you can capture a capital shortly before day change, it will boost morale in all your provinces by 10.
      Check the forum for morale topics. There are a lot of good suggestions.