I am noticing alot of attacks are not registering damage on the enemy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am noticing alot of attacks are not registering damage on the enemy

I have a tank attacking an enemy armoured car (AI) not human player ) and the Ac is stationed in it's city. The armoured car health is 57% and the tank is 90%. Tank was idle for many hours and fresh, i sent the tank at the Armoured car and they engaged and the Armoured car took no damage, not even a 1%.

I then hit it with a single artillery and still no damage. I refreshed and reloaded the game and it is the same 57%, I cleared cache and still no damage. I am familiar with single Artillery missing a shot and assume that is part of the game, but lately i have seen large stacks of artillery miss shots and tanks attacking other infantry missing damage.

This is clearly a bug with the game. It has only started to happen in the last 2 weeks.

Lots of misses lately.
    • Ok, first question I have is the green arrows rotating on the screen at the bottom right?

If they are then it would appear that it is a game delay.

Has any damage been reported on those units yet?

Does changing render show differently?

If it is still acting weird you can always submit a bug report and someone can try to refresh the server on our end.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • The green arrows are not rotating, They state server is connected. Render makes no difference. I will report it as a bug.

I also notice there is thread about units not taking a province central point after winning it. I am experiencing that same bug, my tank defeats and kills the enemy AI on the enemy province point and then my tank just sits in an engaged state on the empty province ( central point) and the province remains as enemy territory. I have even reloaded the page and it is the same problem. The province has not switched. Only by moving the tank does it then switch the province to me. This does not always happen but has happened a few times lately.

Yep, I will report it as