Cheating

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Send an in-game ticket to the support staff; the button for it is in the bottom right of your screen.
    When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
    - BIG DADDY.
  • I sent a report and received a reply that there was no evidence of cheating/multiple account by the user in question.

** Had to edit your not allowed to list names in the forums of suspected persons. **

Specific rules:

d) The naming or denunciation of users /players (incl. game numbers), which (allegedly) exploit bugs or other inconsistencies, is not permitted, as this can lead to (unjustified) accusations. Likewise publishing player blacklists or links to such lists is prohibited.

The post was edited 1 time, last by PrinceofHonor ().

• theres always a chance that one of them wanted to be called *** and couldn't so just called themselves *** and added a number on the end, the fact that their in the same game and next to each other etc.etc. does seem fishy though

____
    Edited for violation of this rule:

d) The naming or denunciation of users /players (incl. game numbers), which (allegedly) exploit bugs or other inconsistencies, is not permitted, as this can lead to (unjustified) accusations. Likewise publishing player blacklists or links to such lists is prohibited.
    FUNGUS! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* FUNGUS! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* FUNGUS!!!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by PrinceofHonor ().

• I could see it being more likely if the map allows you to see players before you choose your country. If that is not the case then yeah that seems fishy. However, if they are not sharing an IP address I don't know how you really prove that this is not some really big and interesting coincidence.
  • Folks, If you wish to appeal the decision made by one of my Game operators, it is fairly simple. You may either message me, or reply to the message from the Game Operator and ask for a second opinion.

You may NOT discuss staff actions in public, and you may NOT make accusations against other players in public. That should be fairly obvious, but apparently it needs to be reinforced.

This thread is now closed.
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<