Propaganda

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I assume in the ingame newspaper you can create fake articles about countrys about to attack each other for propaganda purposes to try and get more people on your side

eg:
      TREACHERY!
      first Italy invades a neutral country, but that just wasn't enough for their devious leader! this writer has been told by a spy that Italy is planning an attack on france! an innocent nation that has done no harm! Italy was already moving troops to the border under the guise of "Training" and "border security" but it has been revealed these troops are there for a simple reason! to lead a spearhead into france! when will this treachery end!?

this is from a game where france and I really want to attack Italy but Italy is allied with USSR and Yuogslavia
      FUNGUS! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* FUNGUS! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* FUNGUS!!!!
    • Hey, this is actually really good. However, people will doubt the truth in this if it isn't anonymous. However, when in war and you REALLY need help, you can do something like this:

(assuming I'm Germany)

STOP THE GANGING UP
      Germany, originally a neutral country, has attacked France knowing if he doesn't attack first, France will surely gather troops and ambush him. However, days into the war, Germany's supposed allies and neutral neighbors has turned against him, forcing him to fight on 3 fronts. Germany is now pleading for help, for if Germany falls, all other nations will also fall prey to this devious ganging up scheme. STOP FRANCE. STOP FRANCE'S ALLIES. STOP FOR THE SAKE FOR YOUR OWN SURVIVAL.

Writing in third person helps your case since it seems like a reporter reporting important news. Writing in a pathos form encourages other nations to help. Writing that even the bystanders may soon fall victim will feel that they're obliged to help, or else they will fall too.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • I have been writing anon, I was just curious if this was actually allowed in game, seeing as Ive been doing stuff like this to make Italy seem evil so I can attack, and also I was allowed to attack them by their allies after that, (LT's all the way)
      FUNGUS! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* FUNGUS! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* FUNGUS!!!!