App bugs and suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• App bugs and suggestions

Ive already reported those bugs but I’m gonna write them here also. Some are also suggestion/question on when they will be implemented in the app....those are all for the game app

•I’m not able to see the army after the new graphics update, They disappear and can only see the little number of it

•usually I can’t select another alliance or player from the rank list. Not always but some alliance I absolutely can’t do anything with them

•can’t add picture in the game coalition creation and can’t see who’s the leader

•I don’t see the travel lines by sea. Which makes using subs defense basically useless.(weirdly enough I can’t see the lines on pc either after the graphical update)

•i can’t report any newspaper article

•at times when I select armies to move, the button to select it disappear so I can’t click the army anymore

•can’t change server in the app

I love the game, and I figure the best way to keep it alive is improve on mobile so it can be on par with stationary
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!