Achievements not advancing and not receiving gold for completing them.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Achievements not advancing and not receiving gold for completing them.

My forum username is the same as my in-game username FYI

So I wanted to claim the rookie sharpshooter achievement, but upon telling me I had completed it, I couldn't claim my reward because it simply moved onto the next tier. I refreshed every single page of Call of War I had open, but to no avail. Other achievements, such as Guerrila Fighter, Panzerace, and (I think) Sea Bomber do not seem to have moved even after a month of play. There might be other achievements that do not advance, but these I have noticed. If there is some way to resolve this, please let me know. :)
      Kept you waiting, huh?
    • There may be a delay of 12 to 24 hours for some achievements and rewards to become available.

Achievements or points towards them are only awarded against active players in ranked games.

If the game is unranked, then no progress towards achievements.

If you are attacking an AI or an inactive player, then no progress towards achievements.

I hope this has helped with your query.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • I will not open new thread, so I will write here. In my profile I have 9 solo and 15 coalition victories and in achievements is written that i have 14/15 for coalition activist. Is there some mistake or what?
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • patriota75 wrote:

I will not open new thread, so I will write here. In my profile I have 9 solo and 15 coalition victories and in achievements is written that i have 14/15 for coalition activist. Is there some mistake or what?
      The difference has to do with some slight changes to the way achievements are calculated now compared to how the win was tracked in the past.

With the new system of achievement rewards there is a requirement for the victory to have been against active players in a ranked game.

I suspect that in the past you had a game where you won as a coalition, but more than 14 days had past since the last active player who was not in the coalition had been defeated. Thus it counted for a coalition win at the time, but it does not meet the requirements of the achievement.

It may have been one of the other conditions that was not met.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<