research station

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• research station

i think it would be a good idea to have research station maybe they can go up to lvl 3 and they would be expensive to build and require 1000 money a day and maybe lvl1 reduces amount of time research takes by 5% lvl2 requires 2000$ a day and reduces research time by 10% lvl3 require 3000$ a day and reduces research time by 20% that way people are not sitting for 3 days for a rocket going :wallbash on their computer screen
    • I have many times banged my head as well waiting for something to get completed (may have used gold once or twice on this one as well). I kind of agree with Sooinkim that it may take away from the core meaning of the game.
      But, what about I'd like to see in this vein is the ability to stack a research behind each ongoing research. That way when one ends at 1am, my 2nd one starts and doesn't have to wait for me to wake up and start it.
      Most 100 games I play end around, on average, 35 days. But I can't get near the end of all the researching that I need. I suppose this is to allow for gamers to choose which will be their strengths of the game...but a balanced approach tends to make one weak against any opponent who goes hard core one way or another. I guess that frustrating fact makes the game 'balanced'. LOL
      "Until there are clearly defined and enforceable rules for hand-to-hand combat, there can't be rules in global war. Kill em all!"