i cant login to my acount

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Visit CallofWar.com in any browser and go through the forgot password process.

If you are unable to recover your password using the "forgot password' link as outlined above, please start a private forum conversation with me and I can try to help locate your account.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Dangerous77 wrote:

hi, how are you. I am having issues with trying to find my account. All of the sudden i got logged out yesterday and cannot recover the game.
      This is what it seems like you made a new account by mistake.

If you have created a new account accidentally please follow these steps. If you need help or clarification please reply.

1)First step is to check if you remember your login name and password. You can do this by visiting callofwar.com in any browser (A private or incognito window is necessary if you are logged in already) and trying the login menu in the upper right corner of the desktop, or the bottom center if on mobile. If you are sure of your username and password you can skip to step 3.

2) If you have forgotten your password you can recover it with the "forgot password" link within that login menu by entering the email address attached to that account.

3) If you used the same email address on this new account, that will prevent the "forgot password" link from operating correctly. You will need to change the password on the account that you can access to something else in order to recover the original account. (If you used different email accounts you can skip to step 4)

4) Mobile app users will need to delete the app and reinstall it. (Or if you used a mobile browser instead of the app you will need to delete the cookies pertaining to callofwar.com from your browser.) This will allow you to use the "login" button and access your original account. As a reminder, the "play" button will create a new account again. On the desktop, you can simply log out with the arrow button next to the settings gear under your name and rank.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket