Does SBDE affects all stats of a unit?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yes, The limits affect defending values as well as offense values.

the only advantage is that a large stack has more "bulk" to spread incoming damage over.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

Yes, The limits affect defending values as well as offense values.

the only advantage is that a large stack has more "bulk" to spread incoming damage over.
      I don't understand...if I have a stack of 13 units which consist of 8 LT's (+2 on SBDE) and 5 AT's are you saying my AT's (which are within SBDE) and are 'soft' are reduced as well?
      "Until there are clearly defined and enforceable rules for hand-to-hand combat, there can't be rules in global war. Kill em all!"
    • ike53 wrote:

if I have a stack of 13 units which consist of 8 LT's (+2 on SBDE) and 5 AT's are you saying my AT's (which are within SBDE) and are 'soft' are reduced as well?
      No, each unit type is calculated separately against each other unit type in the combat algorithm, so your extra tanks will have no effect on the anti tanks combat effectiveness.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<