Ads getting in the way of gaming

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ads getting in the way of gaming

Can we please stop this Bytro? Look at this.... can you see what unit is on that region? Becasue I can’t.... how do you plan an attack with this stuff blocking you. Please stop this silliness and make the ads less invasive
      Images
      • 7D6EAB68-F0FF-4702-8AC6-CDA656107C9D.png

268.5 kB, 750×1,334, viewed 36 times
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!
    • Bytro.... what are you doing?..... Bytro.... sthap
      Images
      • 8FF12AE4-0C96-4E48-B5B3-5EE13E8DBDC7.png

264.69 kB, 750×1,334, viewed 21 times
      • 5B9535CB-E373-4F79-91EE-7FA8D7387265.png

267.28 kB, 750×1,334, viewed 21 times
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!
    • Wow, a genuine thousand percent bonus offer. Empty your piggy bank and be set for life in the gold department.

That will make the Ad go away:D

On a serious note, is anyone else seeing this?

Have you tried closing the app and reloading it?

Are you using the android app or the iOS app? What phone and operating system version? Like iPhone 8, iOS 11.1.1
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
      • If I close the app it reset back to 1 ad....but still going on the ad spree that makes me feel like Mickey in the sorcerer's apprentice....

iOS app..... iPhone 7 version 12.0

It’s a match between alliances if that matters but I don’t think so. Couldn’t try on other matches since the offer didn’t show up
    • Spiffolo wrote:

Couldn’t try on other matches since the offer didn’t show up
      That is also odd. Offers such as this should show up in all of your games for the allotted time
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • “That is also odd. Offers such as this should show up in all of your games for the allotted time“

Yeah, usually happens and that’s also why it was so weird...