Logging in

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have been logged out of a game now and cannot gain access I have sent messages and tried to contact on face book. I have lost 10,000 gold spent in the last i was in but no answer from you I tried to join another game but having joined could not log in to the actual game. I am very unhappy on the first game were i have been prevented from re joint I was winning by a large margin so this problem has cost me a lot of money I am very very vert cross and fed up
    • Hello, sorry about the inconvenience, on this username I do not see any tickets not sure if the system might have loss them.

Are you playing on PC or Mobile?

I can access your game via observation mode.

I am using PC Google Chrome, if you could try to see if that works for you as well.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • I dont use chrome and have not had any problems until recently i.e. two days ago. I was locked out of a game i was winning first then i tried to join a new game but same problem The new game 2532213 I play on a laptop (as i type) and a desk top during office hours both Apple The former a MacBook Pro

The post was edited 1 time, last by David Soutter ().