Morale: how did he do it?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Morale: how did he do it?

Okay, so I'm on this 100 player map. I'm in N American and I have gradually taken a few provinces in E. Asia. Meanwhile the Mauritanian player swoops in and takes massive swaths of Asia very quickly using a swarming army of armored cars.

So, here is the morale map. My provinces in the east are yellow. His provinces in the west are green even though I took mine before he took his. My capital is on the coast of British Columbia. His capital is in inland Africa.

How on earth did he bring morale up so quickly in conquered territory?

I know you can use gold to bring up morale one territory at a time. Is it possible to use gold to bring up your global morale?

If not, what is his trick? Anyone know?

• Did said player capture a capitol perhaps? That raises all your provinces morale with 10%

If not then gold is a possibility. Like you said, just raise the morale of every captured individual province.

Any other signs of him using gold?
      - high up in the most developed % of all countries
      - finishing buildings earlier than should be possible (check the paper back in the beginning of the map to see how development of the core happened).
      - always winning wars while his army % is always around the same.

Those are just a few things to chekc out.
    • There is an advantage to moving fast and capturing a couple of capitals in one day, Gives you 20 points of instant morale boost.

Time it right and grab 3 in a day and your overall morale skyrockets and will say up there for several days. If it comes right a minor AI works well for that, so I protect them as long as practical. Save them for a rainy day so to speak.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

There is an advantage to moving fast and capturing a couple of capitals in one day, Gives you 20 points of instant morale boost.

Time it right and grab 3 in a day and your overall morale skyrockets and will say up there for several days. If it comes right a minor AI works well for that, so I protect them as long as practical. Save them for a rainy day so to speak.
      Interesting! I did not know that.