Right of Way with PC nations and their forts?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am not sure, but I think you do not benefit from friendly fortifications. I can not check it now, but while I was playing I looked in units panel and I saw 0% protection while they were in center of province with fortification.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • patriota75 wrote:

I am not sure, but I think you do not benefit from friendly fortifications. I can not check it now, but while I was playing I looked in units panel and I saw 0% protection while they were in center of province with fortification.
      And ... keep in mind that unless the host country has units in the province center, as soon as a combat unit not friendly to the host country gets to the province center the province will be taken by that country - even with your forces in it. So even if you were enjoying the fort bonus, that would end and unless you were friendly with the invader you would be at war and in battle . You can not defend someone else's province for them.