Making a gamemode with use of no gold allowed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Making a gamemode with use of no gold allowed

Would You Like a No Gold Game Mode? 0
        No (0) 0%
        Yes (0) 0%
      I think that we should make a game mode that will make everything fair for everyone with no Gold usage if anyone is with me like this and answer the poll please thanks
      -Sincerely Derek
    • You already have non gold games. Search for Players league or Second great war in this forum.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • maldrid wrote:

I think that we should make a game mode that will make everything fair for everyone with no Gold usage if anyone is with me like this and answer the poll please thanks
      There is - It's called Monopoly.
      "Es gibt keine verzweifelten Lagen, es gibt nur verzweifelte Menschen" - There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people.
      General Heinz Guderian (Schneller Heinz)

Kenny says - You've got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away And know when to run
    • the non gold games people still try to, even wwhen they KNOW it will punish there team> Espeically in player league games, and in those even when they admitted it{like they could argue} and apoligized publically in forums they were USING even more gold while they were typing apoligy. Honestly even gold checks not sufficent as they still change outcome of what ever event> Even if person who used was to actually be punished with something that mattered to them, maybe taking there gold, for example. I know gold/purchase's pay for so much. I truly thank them for there purchase's , and the rather large target they put on themselfs for me.So some thoughts on whaat to do: make it a gold feature in set up of a game, many have ton of gold of those don't use it much.Could make it feature of high command, it most likely would not be sole purpose to aquire high command, but with such a great feature anyway it may have more check into it, or tip the scale to ya it worth it
      Just once would like to see a event were non gold users could enjoy a game w/o gold users INSISTING on crashing regardless of consequence's.
    • I like the idea of a gold free game - even if you have to pay to play so that the game designers still get their money, but have no options in the game at all that you can use gold in, even if you wanted to.
      Also this pay to play game would have to go back to the way the game was (lower build costs etc), before CoW made it almost impossible to play satisfactory without having to spend money.