Happy Holidays! - A message from Bytro

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Happy Holidays! - A message from Bytro

Dear Call of War players,

The year 2018 is coming to an end. For us it was a year of change, with big challenges and many technological innovations. The introduction of such changes does not always go smoothly and takes some time to get used to. Therefore we want to give a big THANK YOU to you, our players, for your endurance, your feedback and your support! We will continue to strive for bringing you the best strategy game experience possible.

We also want to thank our loyal support team for pouring countless hours into helping our community. Your work is very appreciated and makes our community a better place!

We hope you are all in good spirits and enjoy one of our Christmas event games. In 2019 we will improve the game in many different aspects and develop even more content and features, with the help of you! With that in mind all of us at Bytro wish everyone of you happy holidays and a successful new year 2019!

Your Call of War team
    • I think there is a bug in the game. I use iOS iPad and i often Get to restart the game (Internett wersion and app) this happen often when i go into chat. Ia Laos can’t scroll the coalition. PC works fine. Game: 2570093

May You people have a map setting for coalitions?
      Make chatgruops? For more player to come to an agreement.
      Truces.
      Contracts.

This is a big problem, i can’t seem to do much now. I Was also thinking About using money on the game too, but i can’t use money on a game that crash on me all the time when i open chat or scroll the chat. IT worked fine before

The post was edited 1 time, last by Grizzly films ().

• Thank you @freezy and all of the Hamburg Staff. We appreciate all the work you put into making this game function day in and day out.

Soviet-boi wrote:

I have a suggestion could you make it so when you level up commandos they can become paratroopers

John A. Badalati wrote:

could you add paratroopers to the game
      There is a specific area of the forum for suggestions, and even a specific thread for discussing Paratroopers, please see:
      forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=125831#post125831

Grizzly films wrote:

iOS can’t scroll the coalition

This is a known issue, and is being worked on.

Grizzly films wrote:

Get to restart the game (Internett wersion and app) this happen often when i go into chat
      This isn't a bug that I am familiar with, particularly if it is both on PC and with the iOS app. Can you provide some details?
      What browser?
      PC operating system version?
      Ipad iOS version?
      And we can check for this issue.

Grizzly films wrote:

May You people have a map setting for coalitions?
      There is a map setting to enable or disable coalitions when a game is created.

Grizzly films wrote:

Make chatgruops? For more player to come to an agreement.
      Truces.
      Contracts.
      For these suggestions there is a Suggestions section of the forum. Perhaps you can find where someone has suggested the same thing and add your own opinion.
      forum.callofwar.com/index.php?board/7-suggestions-criticism/
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<