How many VPs for a Coalition Win?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How many VPs for a Coalition Win?

So my Friends in the coalition are nearing the end of the game and we are trying to sort out some finally details. The game says we need 3.3k VPs to win but I saw else where on the forms we as a coalition need 4.4K. So which is it? and also when you have all the VPs you need does the game end at the new day or some other time?
      Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.
    • if you are using the desktop version then the game info section of the newspaper should give you the needed vp for a solo or coalition win - every map type has different requirements. It is calculated at daychange. So, if you are 10 vp short of victory and capture a province worth 12 just before daychange then you should win - unless you have a rebellion!

Also if you are handy with math - most maps solo victory is at 60% of map vp, coalition victory is at 80%. If you know solo victory is 3300 vp then take 3300 ÷ 0.6 x 0.8. You'll come up with 4400.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Guioco ().

• Mobile or desktop, the papers always tell you how much you need. I think only desktop tells you both for solo and coalition victory.

So if you are on your phone and are not good with math. Take 1/3 of the solo victory points and add it to the solo victory points.
      If solo voctory points are 3300 that means.

3300 × 1/3 = 1100, 3300 + 1100 = 4400
      3300 × (4÷3) = 4400
      3300 × 1.3333 = 4399.89
      3300 ÷ 60 = 55, 55 × 80 = 4400

Plenty of ways to do it.

Good luck!