App bug text

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• App bug text

I’ve started to write A msg and every time it doesn’t go back to normal screen... this bug appeared recently(two or three days) doesn’t matter if it’s a market specification of numbers, writing msg or newspaper article
      iOS app. Last version (12.1.2)

Images
      • 7C854E38-1AF0-43FE-AEBB-038351480C72.png

664.77 kB, 750×1,334, viewed 41 times
      • 8833E73A-EAAA-442A-A27B-DDE4BC237526.png

655.65 kB, 750×1,334, viewed 20 times
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!
    • Thanks. I had someone describe this issue recently, but the pictures are very helpful.

Appears to be an issue with the latest iOS version.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Hey, I’ve done the update and the white problem is still there, now smaller than how it was but still there.... not anymore when writing on a message or a newspaper article but there is still if I type the ammount of resource in a exchange between players and when typing the ammount in the market
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!
    • Yes I did, in fact as I said the bug doesn’t appear anymore on chats, msg or newspaper but it still appears on changing the market resource or a exchange resource via private message
      Edit: coming back slowly, before was a little part of the screen, now each time it increase slowly back to all the keyboard
      iOS update to 12.1.4