2019 Call of War Championship - Registration - 15/01/2019 - 27/01/2019

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 2019 Call of War Championship - Registration - 15/01/2019 - 27/01/2019

Hi! I'm Kuba (Ciepły Kuba) I'm here with the 2019 Call of War Championship tournament. At the beginning I'd like to invite everyone to our international server -> (PM for discord invite) :) I'd like to inform we already have 20 people (+2, who will answer today). Up to 32 --> we only need 12/10 people. I count on 64 people to make the tournament bigger and more exciting. Anyone can play in that tournament! :)

Server Call of War International announces the second tournament, and at the same time the first Call of War Championship. The 2019 Call of War Championship will be played in two phases: the group stage and the final phase. All matches will be played on English Channel map. I invite everyone to sign up for that tournament! The tournament will run from February to August (with breaks between a series of rounds). Remember! If you sign up, be responsible! The tournament will start if we collect 32, 64 or 128 people. The issue of prizes is still unknown, but we'lll send a request to Call of War to award prizes to the best players. Remember, fun and good intentions are the most important. The official languages of this tournament are English, Polish and Spanish!

Registrations on the server - (PM for discord invite) please contact with me --> Ciepły Kuba

More information coming soon!

Thank you for reading! If you cannot play - it's a pity - maybe next time :) CU! :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by PrinceofHonor: Removed links to discord server as we don't allow those links, if players wish to know them they must pm for those. ().