I've been gone for a while it seems...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I've been gone for a while it seems...

Been gone from Call of War for quite a few years. What's changed since 2016, my good folks?

Edit: Can anyone answer as to why I have -1,451 points?
      Le Dawdlepuss, the slowest one of all

"As long as there are sovereign nations possessing power, war is inevitable" -Albert Einstein

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill

• Welcome Back!

Changes:
      Coalitions can win with 80% of the victory points

Larger maps are system generated. When one fills up another is opened. This leads to more full and active maps, with less chance of a map being a "dud" as they used to be.

Home Defense: Anywhere in your core provinces your units get BOTH a 15% increase in strength and a 15% reduction in damage taken when attacked.

Core provinces are returned automatically to their original owner when liberated by a coalition member.

Several rounds of balancing changes with slight adjustments to unit stats. Bombers are more fragile now, etc.

I think that covers the important changes. Likely many minor things you will find along the way.

dawdlepuss wrote:

Edit: Can anyone answer as to why I have -1,451 points?
      It's like golf: Lowest score wins a prize :D

Actually just an unfix-able glitch in the forum software.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<