Registration for the Dirty Dozen - Round One

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Registration for the Dirty Dozen - Round One

Welcome to "The Dirty Dozen" of the international CoW Team league

This league is a series of games launched by CoW Support. Every month start a new game, four months lasts one season. The common thread in the league is the ban on the use of gold. This ban is monitored by the support and punished by the game play.

Furthermore, the games in "The Dirty Dozen" differ from normal rounds in CoW due to an extended set of rules

Here is the rule: Rules

These rules are needed to get a regulated and friendly interaction with the other players. Because the struggles in the league are often very bitter and led with great severity.

Note:

As you play in the league, you should be aware that you are playing with players who will seek out and exploit every void in your strategy. A lack of agreement among neighbors and others in the same team, is quickly exploited. The lack of support for a threatened team partner who asks for help is fatal and often leads to their own demise.

Basic rules:
      • The use of gold is not permitted in league games. (supervised!)
      • The games of the league are played anonymously.
      • The players should play fair, the newspaper is subject to certain restrictions.
      • All rules and the game management can be found in our rules

Schedule:
      1. Registration until all 60 seats have been taken or until 2.2. 6:00 pm UTC.
      2. A conversation will be created in the forum announcing the game ID and password.
      3. Players gradually enter the map and are randomly distributed to the nations.
      4. Game start, the first game of the series starts on 1.2. at 18:00 UTC.
      5. Registered players who do not appear on the map within the first 24 hours after the start of the game will be replaced by reserve players!

Would you like to play with your friends in a game where gold is banned?

Watch for the next season starts in September!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xarus ().

• I will sign up for the February game of the Dirty Dozen 68
        for Team "Green" (13) 19%
        for Team "Blue" (14) 21%
        for Team "Purple" (12) 18%
        for Team "Cyan" (please only for German speakers) (15) 22%
        for Team "Red" (please only for Russian speakers) (11) 16%
        I don't know - need help! (3) 4%
      Registration is stopped for the moment. No clicks will be accepted now (01/23 - 16:00 UTC)

For sign-up choose a team you want to fight for.

Note: Only 12 players (dozen) can play for each team. If there are more players in this team, these extra players are reserve players for this team.

Note: The colors shown in the survey are not the colors of the teams during the game!

Important: The Dirty Dozen is a single player challenge and so we limed the registration for members of a CoW-Alliance. Each alliance is allowed to send a maximum of 4 players and this four players must be all in the same team!

The post was edited 3 times, last by Xarus ().

• @12pit, here we are in the international part of the forum ;)

You can change the team if you want by your self. I change my team too - Mark, Big, Ace and I in the same team? I think that's boring...

• The Elite-AI gives players right of way or shared map, the normal AI did it never without offering the same. But it's forbidden to give RoW or higher to players outside the team or AI. So no players get RoW from a AI nation.

• @Xarus - I noticed some things in rules and have a few questions ;)
      • I have just noticed, that the following quoted link in the rules does not work :)

Xarus wrote:

Note: This is the first version of the
      translate rules and standards from the last German league. I hope that
      my English is good enough to understand the rules. If you find errors in
      grammar or spelling fell free to contact me.

Discuss and questions about the rules will be handel in a other thread. → click here
      • And another thing: In the rules it stands, that the game may start at 1800 UTC, but in the short summary of rules above it stands 1800 CET ;)

• And I may have missed it, but on which map are we going to play?

• Finally my last question (just for my personal time management :P):
        When will the conversation with the GameId and password open?
        -> I read players may enlist until 2.2.,
        but the game starts at the 1.2.
    • @alexl12: Thanks for support!