ok i dont mind if this is not taken into consioration too much as i am not bothered

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Frontline pioneer games will still count towards your statistics like any other game.

To count towards your statistics a game must be Ranked, and only actions against active players or elite AI count.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • waffle army wrote:

basically since the frontline pioneer thing is meant to be for testing the game, can it not affect someone's kdr ratio :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :00002485: :00002517:
      I totally agree waffle army. Because during the game, Bytro can change the situation.
      Example:
      During one game I was given a country that consisted of mountains. My resources produced a ton of manpower. So consequently, I produced a LOT of infantry. This made my manpower demands quite high, but I had the resources to fulfill the daily needs. As the game progressed, the programmers decided my provinces provided too much manpower and changed it. (this is what testing is all about) That changed everything! My manpower production was red. I could no longer build anything. I'm fine with the changes, even during a game, but I don't think it ought to effect any stats.

Second point is: When I would test programs (at work), we wouldn't run it under everyday conditions. We would do the odd ball situations; the ones that were not the norm. The code is usually written for the run of the mill tasks. True testing would be "let's see what happens if we do this" situations. That is what I thought they wanted. I think it would be fun to test strategy (and code) in FP but it shouldn't be counted in the stats.
      My two cents.
    • If you wish to have a game not count towards your stats, you can turn anticheat off during the game creation, and that will make it unranked. The only statistic that will change from joining that is your game count, as it will count as a game joined, regardless of it being ranked or not.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<