Illicit/forbidden (?) exchange of resources.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Illicit/forbidden (?) exchange of resources.

Hi everyone, I have a doubt: is it true that exchanging "resources" for "sharing map" and exchanging resources with a 1:100 ratio is forbidden? I always donate resources to my fellow allies (when they are in need) without asking them anything else than the "sharing map" option. And recently there was a player on the verge of being annihilated and - since I was fighting against his same enemy and since I knew he was going to leave the game) I asked him to donate me his last resources (and he still had a lot of them). Is there something wrong with that? I've been accused of not respecting the rules on the newspaper.
      PS Sorry for my terrible english :)
    • Marat666 wrote:

Is there something wrong with that?

What you have described is within the rules, which is primarily this:

Dr. Leipreachán wrote:

It is forbidden to join a game just to give another country an excessive advantage or to damage another player/country

So if the other player had joined with the intention of helping you to win and gave you his resources, then that would violate the rule.

As it appears that the other player joined and has played the game and tried to win, but failed, then that does not violate the rule.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Thank you for your response. No, that guy didn't join the game to help me, in fact I didn't know him before this game and we were not members of the same coalition (nor of the same alliance). That's why I was annoyed by those public accusations. Should I report that article?
    • Yes, whenever you need a clarification, or just not sure but feel that an article or message may violate the terms of service, you should report. As long as you are not frivolously reporting, it does no harm, and the GO that works your report will clarify the rule for you.