Some Starting Powers Too Strong

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Some Starting Powers Too Strong

Some games have the British and Russia way too powerful in the beginning. I think British start with 60 units in the navy. Way too powerful for this type of game. Russia has too many units too. Also I find the production of boxes is extremely low in the beginning so you spend way too much making provinces produce more and countries that already have a military easily overrun you. A little better balance is needed.
    • This will depend strongly on which game you are in. Some modes are balanced (22-player, homefront) some are historic, which means they will reflect things similar to what they were like during the actual war. If you land as a smaller power on a historical map, make friends until you can gain a stronger position!
      Eminem2891
      EN Senior Moderator | JA Senior GO
      EN/JA Support Teams | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • The 25 player historical map is NOT intended to be balanced. Every country has a strength and a weakness. This makes diplomacy, trading, cautious gameplay, and smart choices a very important part of that map.

I don't have the patience for that map myself, but there are some people who love it.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<