The only round for high rank players has been ruined by a heavy gold user

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The only round for high rank players has been ruined by a heavy gold user

That is a round for 10 players who has level 60 and above. A heavy gold user destroyed all others by building 5-6 times more tanks without any economy development. His tactical bombers keep bombarding enemy's submarines until bombers get destroyed without causing any damage on subs. He sent tanks everywhere randomly without any strategy.

When other players doubt his level, he told us that no one ever cried in the game when he always spent a lot of gold.

May I suggest that in a round with fewer players, COULD YOU PLEASE restrict gold use?

The post was edited 1 time, last by wayaya ().

• I would just suggest just cut your losses on that round and join another game. You have to be thankful to that player and all other players who buy and spend gold and who also have high command.....they make it possible for you and other non spenders to play for free. I personally really like and enjoy this game which is why I purchase High Command every other month and buy gold when there's good offers.
    • Having just played with someone that used a large amount of gold (and I won), I assure you that gold is not the end all. You said it yourself, "He sent tanks everywhere randomly without any strategy." If he's not using any strategy, then start employing your own countermeasures and it should be a (semi) easy victory for you. As Diablo said, this game needs some people to spend money, just as it needs people that don't. Gold is apart of the game, and yes, it can be frustrating to face "golders" from time to time, but a large majority of the time, strategy and skill will beat anything.
      Eminem2891
      EN Senior Moderator | JA Senior GO
      EN/JA Support Teams | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • Eminem2891 wrote:

If he's not using any strategy, then start employing your own countermeasures and it should be a (semi) easy victory for you
      How easy? He has 5-6 times more troops EVERYWHERE. If he is short of resources to build enough troops, he would not be able to send them everywhere.

If you respect the heavy gold players, how about the most other players who spend limited dollars but in total, more money than the heavy gold players. How do you care their feelings? If all money is good and in good reason, it is not fair for the majority.

How about mark the players who spend a lot of money as VIP and show it in the title, so that everybody would "like" to join their teams?
    • Except that it would only delay his demise. If you really don't care, the best option is: leave. I once got really frustrated when I used basically all my earned gold to get revenge on a guy who used gold on me earlier, but found out he was gonna leave the next day. So yeah, try getting everyone to leave, and the gold guy will feel useless cos there's no one to bully.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Eminem2891 wrote:

Having just played with someone that used a large amount of gold (and I won), I assure you that gold is not the end all. You said it yourself, "He sent tanks everywhere randomly without any strategy." If he's not using any strategy, then start employing your own countermeasures and it should be a (semi) easy victory for you. As Diablo said, this game needs some people to spend money, just as it needs people that don't. Gold is apart of the game, and yes, it can be frustrating to face "golders" from time to time, but a large majority of the time, strategy and skill will beat anything.
      I don't mind the heavy gold user who doesn't know what he is doing as much. Still heavy gold use late in the game is annoying after having invested a lot of time into a game. I wouldn't like it but as you said, I could fight him or leave the game. You still might be able to inflict a lot of damage depending on what the gold user does. Your skill might offset the gold usage to some extent.
      I mind more the heavy gold user who has more skill.