Province List filter

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Atually I could think of many more useful filters like that...

- the geographical regions are too big, I'd want to select "Atlantic Coast" of North America rather than ALL of North America
      - IC only would be great (and then SORTING on air base for exaple, so you get the place where you can acyually BUILD planes on top);
      etc. etc.

Having said that, I think it is pretty workable as it is, and if we had a choice, many more pressing suggestions are far more relevant.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

IC only would be great (and then SORTING on air base for exaple, so you get the place where you can acyually BUILD planes on top)
      Actually you can do that now, sort ICs and then sort AB and it will show you the ABs with ICs first, I frequently do this in my games now. Same as I do sorts by building units and barracks, to either ensure idle barracks are off or building provinces are on.
      "Strategy is the art of making use of time and space. I am less concerned about the later than the former. Space we can recover, lost time never." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Anyone who has to fight, even with the most modern weapons, against an enemy in complete command of the air, fights like a savage against modern European troops, under the same handicaps and with the same chances of success." ~ Erwin Rommel