Naval ships use Follow

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Naval ships use Follow

Hello,

I would like to make a suggestion, if possible for a naval unit like submarine, to have a new a new action like follow a desired target not necessarily an enemy, so this way maybe a lot of players would start using naval ships for troop convoy ( I see that only in end games where ppl use convoys otherwise in early stages everyone sends troops on the sea). WIth the follow command on subs it would be more interesting, it's an idea and of course it could be better.
    • Something similar has been suggested before, and I think it would be useful. Particularly with subs to track naval units at sea. An additional fire control option perhaps for "follow" or "shadow"

Of course if there is a speed difference it would not work, but when the unit you have following can keep up it would be handy.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<