Problems moving units out of Gibraltar

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Problems moving units out of Gibraltar

I am playing game 2,612,695 and am Morocco. I have a light tank unit in Gibraltar that won't move. Now, the AI has built a unit in Malaga because I could not re-take it in time. Very Frustrating! :wallbash
      Can you please fix this bug?
      Cheers,
      Braveheart23 (Sultan of Morocco) hehehe
    • Braveheart23 wrote:

I don't know what an in-game ticket is, or where to find it.
      From the menu in the lower right corner of your game, select the bug report button.

Braveheart23 wrote:

why have three other problems I had been fixed just by bringing up the issue here?
      It depends on your issue. While we can explain things to you and give you instructions for fixing things yourself here on the forum, we need a ticket from within the game in order to do certain things like reset the server or observe behavior in that particular game. One unit not responding to your orders usually means that you need to clear your browser cache, close, and restart your browser as a first step, and if that doesn't work you will need to send in a bug report from that particular game.

When an issue affects all games a fix for those issues is applied as an update, and does not require any intervention in your particular game or account.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<