Ending of a player once he loses his core suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ending of a player once he loses his core suggestion

I'm sure it has happened to many players. I think it's time to put an end to players who have lost their capital and all of their core provinces and hop around the world take an island or a province here or there or who pay another player resources to acquire a province simply to survive to spite the player that has beaten them. It's unfair to the conquering players morale that will go down because one player that has lost everything is choosing to stay in the game. I propose once you lose your entire home province you should be finished with the round.
    • it is so hard to come back from being beaten.

When you lose all your land, you lose all money & resources.
      If you get a new piece of land then morale is so bad.
      example:
      no capital -40,
      no food,oil -40,
      wars*3 -15,
      boarder with neighbours/enemy -?

if you do get land
      the province is always restless(smoking), untill money builds up enough to buy the resources for capital and the extra money for the capital.
      The province (& units) you owe will be costing food/oil/goods consumption, so it takes longer than you think.
      Even if you do manage to control morale, you still have to capture one of each resource.
    • I disagree with you OP for this reason - I have been that "annoying" person that refuses to leave after being beat, and you know what? My coalition mates defeated my conqueror, gave me one province each from my core territory and the cash to build a capital and we went on to win the map, with me at around 150 VP's hard earned with 20 planes and a few tanks and armored cars. It sucked getting wiped, but I still had a chance due to my early diplomacy tactics.
      Eminem2891
      EN Senior Moderator | JA Senior GO
      EN/JA Support Teams | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • Hops wrote:

I'm sure it has happened to many players. I think it's time to put an end to players who have lost their capital and all of their core provinces and hop around the world take an island or a province here or there or who pay another player resources to acquire a province simply to survive to spite the player that has beaten them. It's unfair to the conquering players morale that will go down because one player that has lost everything is choosing to stay in the game. I propose once you lose your entire home province you should be finished with the round.
      A proper solution to this is ''cut the exits''. Make sure that sea routes are cut of with subs in place. Very, very satisfying to sink rats trying to leave the sinking ship.

Eminem2891 wrote:

I disagree with you OP for this reason - I have been that "annoying" person that refuses to leave after being beat, and you know what? My coalition mates defeated my conqueror, gave me one province each from my core territory and the cash to build a capital and we went on to win the map, with me at around 150 VP's hard earned with 20 planes and a few tanks and armored cars. It sucked getting wiped, but I still had a chance due to my early diplomacy tactics.
      Very lame: Yes.
      Sore loser: perhaps.
      Frusterating for your conquerer: undoubtly.
      Good strategy when working together: yes.
      Good strategy when alone: Well it makes you very lame, a sore loser and it is frusterating for your conquerer. So in a map where players fend for themselves I do have consider it bad sportmanship. Oehw you beat me so I will continue to give you bad morale. Sometimes though, players have good reason to be spiteful, (backstab). However it is usually preventable by the sub solution I gave earlier on.

If you are versing a capable coalition than your death will drag a whole team down. Team members should always take action to prevent a coalition members core to be taken.

In my experience spiteful players are best handeled through diplomacy. Do some sweet talking and they will probably give up congratulate you.

For the ultimate spiteful player experience, play the Antarctica map.

Good games to all!

Kind regards,

Edepedable