I'm being haunted by a ghost tank

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm being haunted by a ghost tank

So I was playing as my favourite country on the 100p map when I decided to go smash an AI, New Brunswick, with two light tanks and an artillery piece. One of the tanks died...but it kept on attacking the enemy units. Below is the image if it loads. When I tried to move the tank or interact with it, it just said "Server state differs from the client". The tank disappeared when I reloaded but sometimes it randomly appears. Am I cursed?

(I couldn't get the picture to work so the Imgur link to it is imgur.com/WNWWtlO yes okay)
      "That's impossible! The Americans only know how to make razor blades."
      "We could do with some of those razor blades, Herr Reichsmarshall."
      Hermann Goring and Erwin Rommel
    • Typically reloading the game will fix this, as your browser (The client) believes one thing while the server believes a different thing. Since they don't agree they are fighting each other.

With some browsers and situations you need to clear your browser cache, close, and restart your browser to get rid of the bad data.

And 0% is not necessarily dead. It could conceivably have 0.01 hit points which rounds down to zero.

If you continue to have this issue after clearing your cache send a bug report from within the game and we can refresh the server from the database to clear up discrepancies.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • The tank has vanished after I disconnected from my WiFi and reconnected. Thanks!
      "That's impossible! The Americans only know how to make razor blades."
      "We could do with some of those razor blades, Herr Reichsmarshall."
      Hermann Goring and Erwin Rommel