Pinned Threads

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pinned Threads

So, I have a question, mainly for the suggestions & criticism tab,

Why are all of those old pinned threads there? Are the devs doing anything with them? Has anything actually happened since they've been written? Some of those threads have been pinned since 2015, that's 4 years ago! I just don't really know or understand why those threads are there if they aren't going anywhere.

Thanks?
      "ANU! CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!"
    • They are pinned because at some point someone thought they were important.

They remain pinned because I don't presume to know if they are important or not. If I had a lot of extra time I would like to make one comprehensive suggestion list and have people "like" each post if they approve of the suggestion. More likes would mean more chance of the game designers considering the suggestion etc.

Sadly I don't always have as much time as I have ideas. . .
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Who actually pins the threads? Moderators? Devs? To be honest, many of the pinned are useful, but shouldn't every now and then we discuss which to stay on, which to put down?
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Well, I think a good idea would be to set up a discord server and then have people vote on that. You could have monthly voting on pinned threads, discussions on them, talk with the devs in a voice chat, etc. I think it would be good for the community.
      "ANU! CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!"
    • Forum users already are a very, very small subset of players. Forcing them to use discord would decrease that even further.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.