after we tried out the Team Up! Event last year we received a lot of positive feedback from you, but we also got suggestions for improvements. We listened and reworked many features of team games in general with the big update in January, in preparation of this and future team events. We also changed the team distribution in the Team Up! map to make it more exciting. Here is a short list of crucial changes since the last version of this event, in case you missed it:
- Enabled shared team chat and diplomatic team conversation in team games.
- Enabled automatic transferal of re-conquered allied core provinces to the original owner in team games.
- Enabled shared team victory rewards and achievements in team games.
- Anti betrayal measures: Players of a team or a coalition can no longer change their relation to members of other teams or coalitions to anything better than peace (e.g. shared map is not possible).
- Team players who become inactive no longer degrade their relation to Right of Way but stay at Shared map at all times.
- Removed team balancer: Players can now choose their team freely and don’t need to even out teams in the selection process.
- In team games solo victory points and solo rewards are no longer displayed in the Newspaper, as they are not used.
- Team Up! map: Switched team distribution on the North American continent, to enable more battles in the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean.
We hope you enjoy this new and improved team game experience. Please give us your feedback in the comments below!
Your Bytro team