Alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I want to try alliance challenge and I seek an active alliance. Do you have any suggestion what alliance to apply?
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • Maybe I will join you, but I need to hear all offers first and to see my options. I am willing to fight for any alliance for a while, I am interested to see how alliance wars look like.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • I entered in one alliance but nothing happened. Seems we will never enter in a alliance fight. So I will leave it if someone offers me place in alliance who will enter in some fight in next 3 weeks. Is there some active alliance that do fight?