7 Days free High Command took over 30 days of it.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 7 Days free High Command took over 30 days of it.

Hello!

I'm unsure if I've actually sent the ticket about this even though the notification told me I have, but nearly two weeks ago I reported that my 7 days of free High command (for confirming my E-mail address) has taken over the 30 days I had previously received. So when I started playing, 3 weeks ago, I logged on with a notification that I've got 10 000 gold and 30 days of High Command. So the game told me I've High Command until past March. Then I've confirmed my email account and received 7 more days. But now the game told me I only have 7 days of High Command which ended on 14th of February.

I've been waiting for a reply for week and a half now (sent the bug report on 16th of Feb.) so I'm wondering, what should I do? Should I try to report the bug yet again?

Thanks a lot in advance!
    • I do see your ticket is awating further investigation, as it is a more complicated issue. I nudged the priority of it up a little bit, but such things are above my ability to investigate and resolve.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • With 5,000 tickets this month and yours being a unique case and not involving something you paid for but instead got for free sadly it is a low priority to investigate.

I think it is unlikely that you will receive any bonus high command as a result of this due to the nature of it being free. Now if you had purchased it and not received it that is a much easier issue to resolve.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<