More playable countries on the 25 player map?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• More playable countries on the 25 player map?

We all know it's possible. The following countries I'm about to list are technically "playable," in the sense that they generate all 5 key resources. (Food, Goods, Steel, Oil, and RM.)

-Egypt
      -South Africa
      -Siam
      -Venezuela
      -Columbia
      -Peru
      -Bolivia
      -Chile
      -Greece
      -Denmark
      -Netherlands
      -Belgium
      -Portugal
      -Iraq
      -Saudi Arabia
      -New Zealand
      -Norway
      -and finally, Finland

They all meet the requirements, so why aren't they playable? Did they just want an even number? 43 is a weird count, but it would be pretty interesting. CoW developers, maybe put in a new map that's kinda like the 25 player map, but with those countries, and NOT as an event? It would be pretty cool. There's no reason not to.
    • The "all in " event that was held a few weeks ago had all of the countries playable. I am sure the event will come around again, and there is a rumor that it may be open to country selection instead of random.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

The "all in " event that was held a few weeks ago had all of the countries playable. I am sure the event will come around again, and there is a rumor that it may be open to country selection instead of random.
      My gosh, YES! It took me nine tries to get a country that wasn't puny, poor, and unknown by 95% of people on Earth.
      "That's impossible! The Americans only know how to make razor blades."
      "We could do with some of those razor blades, Herr Reichsmarshall."
      Hermann Goring and Erwin Rommel