Evil Genius

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This feature would be included on a system-created round occasionally, and would be available in user-created games as an advanced option.

To qualify to sign up as an evil genius in a round, a player needs a rank of 50 and K/D ratios of 1.05 and 4.

One evil genius would be allowed on a 22-player map, two on 40 or 50, and 4 on a 100-player map. There could be fewer (even 0) in a round if it fills up before people sign up for all the evil genius slots.

Evil geniuses would not be allowed to form alliances. Their core provinces would be worth double VP to “normal” players (minimum of 1 VP per province).This puts a target on their back. Evil geniuses who survive to the end of the game would receive double gold rewards.

You could call it something else. Rightful Kings? Alexander, Caesar, Napoleon and Genghis? Donald Drumpf, Ivanka Drumpf, Eric Drumpf and Jared Drumpf?
    • Sounds like a nice idea if implemented right, like a all against one basically.... perhaps make it fixed countries for those? Like you have to defend Congo or Germany but to select that you need to have a certain level?
      I wouldn’t it base on K/D ration tho, cause most people cheat on that stuff easily(If i play against lv1 on a map22 my k/d ratio will skyrocket easily) or the victory(same concept, I get in a 22 and easily can win a solo victory).... I really hate this system of bytro for stats cause in a special event even if I arrive 2 or 3 I don’t get the victory and it appears I’m a scrub(but I’m derailing this thread so let’s get back on track)
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!