Messaging in Alliances

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Messaging in Alliances

Would you want the 'Message to All Alliance Members' feature? 13
        Yes (12) 92%
        No (1) 8%
        I don't care (0) 0%
      I know this has been said before, but I don't care because it still hasn't changed. I am the moderator of the alliance 'La Cohorte Imperial', and we have loads of announcements to make to our members. And it is so annoying to have to send the message individually, one user at a time. Please put in the 'Message to all members' feature. it is much needed. If you share my thought, please vote here:
      The past is a foreign country.
    • Pablo22510 wrote:

I know this has been said before, but I don't care because it still hasn't changed. I am the moderator of the alliance 'La Cohorte Imperial', and we have loads of announcements to make to our members. And it is so annoying to have to send the message individually, one user at a time. Please put in the 'Message to all members' feature. it is much needed. If you share my thought, please vote here:
      I vote Yes, it is absolutely necessary, It is very annoying to send a message one by one.

"Los cobardes agonizan muchas veces antes de morir...los valientes no se dan ni cuenta de su muerte" Julio César.
      "En la guerra los acontecimientos importantes son el resultado de causas triviales" Julio César.
      "Que me odien con tal de que me teman" Calígula