mobile notifications

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mobile notifications

I allow notifications on my mobile phone but every notifications repeats for 10 times. It is annoying. Have anyone experienced the same?
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • I don't allow all notifications, only research, war declared, and provinces lost.

I think research might repeat periodically until new research is started.

Occasionally I get notifications about provinces lost that I think I already read, but I don't pay that much attention to what province it is, just lets me know if someone attacks me when I am not watching.

So no, I don't have this issue.

Anyone else? Might be a specific phone? Specific version of the app? Specific notification?
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • It is motorolla g6 play, android version is 8.0.0. if i saw right. I get 10-12 same notification in one second. Province captured, message received, research complete etc. all do the same. Except the last one, I got only one notification about new message :) When my phone go crazy I know it is something from COW :)
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.