Supply Drops

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Supply Drops

I've posted several times about this, but I STILL am having an impossible time seeing what I retrieve for the supply drops. I have my mobile app open all the time and even though I'm playing more on PC, I never see the contents of the supply drop, whether it's goods or the all important blueprint.

Can this be fixed?!?!?! Can the notifications include the details on the contents of the supply drop? Can these contents be listed/displayed somewhere else? Can the contents be messaged to me? ANYTHING so that I can actually see what I started a war over, please help!

-Exasperated Gamer
      ||
    • As I have said before, I believe the issue comes from being logged in actively on two devices at the same time. I will see if we can test that scenario with the latest updates at some point in the near future.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Yeah, I know, you've replied before, I'm posting in Bug Reports and Issues (again) and trying to get something to change regarding this. I pretty much have no idea what my last 7 or 8 supply drops were, so I start wars at what cost, no idea! I try to track all the blueprints I'm short on, but short of writing all of this down, there has got to be another way to track these better.

As of now the system is broken, I can't ever see my supply drops. Hopefully this will change.

-Drag

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dragomir ().